African Shea Butter is made from the nut of the African Shea fruit. It contains a rich amount of unremovable fatty acid which renders it far superior to Cocoa Butter and other natural vegetable butters. This fatty acid is crucial to moisturizing and rejuvenating skin and hair. Shea Butter provides all the essential vitamins needed to make the skin look and feel smoother, softer and most importantly, healthier. Its therapeutic properties protect the skin from the wind, cold, and sund damage. It helps heal wounds faster. Shea Butter stimulates cellular activity and fights the effects of aging and repairs rough and damaged skin.
USAGE- 1. Treatment of dry skin, eczema, and minor burns.
2. Pain relief from swelling and arthritis.
3. Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness.
4. Sunscreen, due to the rich content of vitamins E & D.
5. Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes.
6. Useful for massages, diaper rashes and as a hair conditioner.